Engineering jobs, claims jobs, marketing jobs… oh, my!
No, it’s not lions, tigers and bears we want. It’s people, people with a proven commitment to accuracy, client service and teamwork. If you know how to dig in and hit the ground running, all the better. We like humility, hunger and people smarts (–Thomas Lencioni.) Are you like that?
Now could be your opportunity to join a group of dedicated individuals who combine our technical skills, claims proficiency, administrative and managerial talents to form a team that is decidedly stronger than the sum of its parts. We win raves from our clients not only for the precision and expedience of our work, but for the thoughtful way we deliver it; we seek those who will commit themselves to bolstering our 27-year reputation for whip-smart consulting and professional, integrity-based service.
Our Human Resources manager, Cynthia Goble, informs us that recent growth means Guardian Group, Inc. currently has numerous open positions to fill. These include, in on particular order:
- Administrative Assistant – Claims and Marketing
- Civil Engineer/Structural Engineer – Licensed PE – Maryland
- Civil Engineer/Structural Engineer – Licensed PE – Texas
- Building Envelope Specialist – Pacific Northwest -1099
With the exception of 1099 Independent Contractor roles and a few others, most full-time positions include:
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- (Voluntary) long-term disability insurance
- 401k and company profit-sharing
- Paid vacation days
- Paid holidays
- Paid personal days
- Paid sick days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee birthday celebrations & potluck lunches
- Advancement opportunities
If you are currently searching for your next great opportunity or you know somebody who may be ready to take his/her career to the next level, please take a moment to review the open positions on our Careers page. Also, should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Cvnthia.Goble@guardiangroup.com directly.